Distance from Hotel Europa - 48 km, about 40 minutes Village on the Bobrza River with industrial traditions. It was here that the first blast furnace was built in 1598.
A blast furnace plant was established on the initiative of Stanislaw Staszic in 1818, with the water of the Bobrza River, brought to the plant through a vaulted canal, being the driving force behind the equipment. The Samsonówska smelter operated until 1866 when it was destroyed by a flood. The central part of the ruins houses a blast furnace, and behind it is a tower used to supply the furnace with feedstock.